Thursday, June 12, 2008

They're Here

I'm not a blogger. I don't pretend to be one. I don't know the customs, the language, or the culture. But I do know this: I've been asked one thousand times in the last week about my three sons - the Bahmer triplets - and their three beautiful sisters.

As much as I love telling the story of the triplets' arrival, I've decided to chronicle the adventures of our brood here. I'll post pictures, relate funny stories (there are sure to be many), and hopefully keep in touch with those of you who have offered your prayers, your assistance, and your friendship throughout this wild ride.

We're just getting started!

1 comment:

T. Forkner said...

You are doing a fine job. I've enjoyed reading your stories, so keep on being a writer.

P.S. I saw the boys yesterday when I went to see Tina. Wow. They sure are little miracles.